dark, erotic, horror writing and poetry



Wednesday 4 May 2011

      Love lies bleeding

Love lies bleeding a song , no my plight
She is on the floor blood matting around
Her head , she shouldn’t have betrayed
Me, broke my heart torn my soul

A head for a heart a life for a soul
I think its fair so I let her know,
 my dark sweet revenge she
Never stopped, thought about
The pain she was about to cause

Her lover sits in the corner tied
To a chair, tears run and urine drip,
Brings a smile to my face feel the pain
That you brought into my life your time
Will come, he flinches with fear as
His love lies bleeding on the floor

A cold bloodied hammer in my fist,
A knife on the floor beside her shaking
Contorted body a blow to the head a knife
In the heart, that’s how she made me feel
So to her she deserved the same

Her life has gone her soul flown away
In a moment of pain her suffering no more,
A sense of calm my own pain is numbed
But only for a moment the best is yet to
Come

He glares bloodshot eyes wide open,
His heart may be screaming, his pain
Is about to become the cure for my
Believing , that she was the one

A hammer to his groin a dull sound
Of crunching I bust my balls
To build us this life, so its only fair
That you should bust yours, an eye
For an eye is what they say

Your time is nigh your pain soon to
Subside as with mine it will burn away
With you this night, a knife to the face
Was it your looks, well look no more
Windows to the soul eyes may be,
Yours will have to be torn the same as mine

Shaking fitting with pain fear passes through
His trembling body like an electric shock,
you see her No more as I walk around you
a stab in the Back I am sure you would agree,
A scream of pain of a life fading fast

A poring of petrol the striking of a match,
A whoosh of flames your screams bounce
Of these burning walls, our pain cleansed
By fire as my love lies bleeding on the floor

No comments:

Post a Comment