dark, erotic, horror writing and poetry



Wednesday 4 May 2011

                 dark soul
 My soul screams out in pain searching for a piece of light
A goal to reach a purpose a reason to live, darkness
Surrounds me shadows hold me down black deathly hands
Pull me to the ground, something somewhere doesn’t want me to
Achieve in this dark black life

Will this be all it will ever be searching for an answer looking for a sign
A chink of light, I move closer maybe I could now become complete
Another shadow a icy cold hand pulls me back
Back into the darkness a cold evil curse hangs around
My neck how will I ever make sense of this life , living
In horror when I want to live in light Will I forever
wander in darkness tormented by past demons
And future nightmares of harder struggles to come
Deep dark desires plague my mind tarnish my soul, I try
To fight my heart grows weaker by the hour , I can see the reaper
And the hounds of hell waiting in the shadows laughing at my
Plight , screaming in the night I ask the lord to protect my soul
Lead me to the light
I look for signs a way to live a battle I must win throw of these
Chains and loosen this noose free my mind let my soul be free
To see through the eyes of a contented man , just one chance
A lucky break I would grasp with both hands and make it mine
A purpose in life a path to walk a guide to follow a miracle a switch
To pull, rid this darkness and turn it to light

No comments:

Post a Comment