dark, erotic, horror writing and poetry



Wednesday 4 May 2011

                        Lost love

I pray my soul the lord to take to keep it safe
To protect me from the night to lead me into
The light deliver me from evil and the deathly knight
Keep me warm and safe this night
Cleanse my soul warm my heart guide me to
The morning light walk with my shadow
Into the valley of death and show me the way to
The other side of life, to the love I thought
I lost to discover she’s there waiting for me all along
To the life that I desired the cause of the feeling of my
Loss ,my sweet innocent love my breathe my life my angel
Waiting for me high above, she is always in my heart in my thoughts
Always by my side through all the bad and the good,
so as I fade this Night lead me to my love so we may walk
hand in hand through The kingdom of light this long dark lonely night

No comments:

Post a Comment