dark, erotic, horror writing and poetry



Saturday 11 June 2011

new begining

Watching waiting not seeing

But feeling the breeze of an

Angels wing glide past me in

The darkness turning looking

But still only darkness surrounds

Me



A presence a moment of serenity

A incandescent feather brushes my

Face as it falls to the ground and

Lands at my feet , crouching down

its lustrous feel and majestic look

Mesmerises me for a moment



I look up and she is there in front

Of me, in all her exquisite allure

She kneels down in front of me,

Reaches out and strokes my check

With her silky hands, soft and gentle

Gazing into her enchanting blue eyes



I see and feel peace love and compassion,

Never before have my eyes seen such

Beauty and innocence, she smiles stands

Up glances back down at me then gracefully

Takes flight into the darkness towards a

Bright brilliant light


Standing up a sense of euphoria takes my body

I feel like I am floating, I see her at the edge

Of the light waiting for me smiling as I gently

Glide through the darkness, saved by the grace

of an angel leading me to a new beginning

And the eternal life

No comments:

Post a Comment